Tuesday, January 12, 2010

update

Okay so I know I wrote about how I was going to write more and all that jazz, so here is just a quick update...I have not neglected writing. I have instead disciplined myself to journal every night for the past six (I am a horribly inconsistent person, so this is a good step for me). That said...perhaps I will post excerpts from my journal in the coming days.

I start my spring semester on Thursday, so I'm trying to gear up for that, but really, trying to plan ahead in my head is like trying to work a maze with a thousand dead ends. So we'll see where all this planning gets me.

Meanwhile, all my Nashville friends are beginning their descent into the city that isn't the same without them. Excitement for that!

Questions? Comments? Leave them here or email me at gallaghorical@gmail.com in case I'm not here for a few more days. (I totally hope that looked like a computer-generated disclaimer. That's what I was going for...)

'Til next time!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment